Lower Prices Announced for Pioneer DJ Software Controllers
Pioneer DJ today announced two new prices for its DJ software controllers. The DDJ-S1 Serato® ITCH™ Controller (previously priced at $1,299) and the DDJ-T1 TRAKTOR Controller (previously priced at $1,099) are now available for purchase at new lower prices of $999 and $899 respectively.
The new price for both models will take effect on September 1, 2011. All Pioneer retailers were notified of the change and will honor the new price on or after September 1, 2011.
DDJ-S1 Serato Itch Controller (Now $999)
- The controller comes integrated with the Serato ITCH 2.0 DJ software and is loaded with original functionality. Unique features include song progression status on a LED display; an alphabetic search function for quick song selection; and a slip mode for looping, reversing, and scratching without changing song tempo. The DDJ-S1 also includes needle search functionality to quickly skip through songs to a preferred playback point
- All buttons and knobs have been pre-assigned allowing users to quickly connect the controller to their laptops with the use of a USB cable
- Includes balanced XLR output and 2 Microphone inputs (XLR, 1/4 inch PHONE)
- Additional features include P-LOCK Fader Cap Premiere, built-in sound card and talk-over functions for microphone inputs
DDJ-T1 TRAKTOR Controller (Now $899)
- Includes TRAKTOR Pioneer DDJ-T1 Edition 2 DJ software. The popular software is loaded with original functionality, including four-channel deck control and a channel fader start function, which makes it easier for DJs to create exact cue starts
- Pre-assigned buttons and knobs enable users to quickly connect the controller to their laptops by USB cable
- Integrates 115mm jog dials, accurate search functionality to quickly find playback points, a load button for song data and a master synch button for beat matching across four channels
- Additional features include P-LOCK Fader Cap and built-in sound card