Denon DJ (denondj.com), a leading manufacturer of premium DJ products and solutions, announced that shipments of its brand-new MC4000 DJ controller have begun.
Denon DJ (denondj.com), a leading manufacturer of premium DJ products and solutions, announced that shipments of its brand-new MC4000 DJ controller have begun. Featuring a sleek new design, all metal construction and inviting appearance, the MC4000 continues Denon DJ’s reputation for innovative features, dependability, unrivaled sound quality and peerless value.
The all-new MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato MIDI controller for the professional DJ, wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis. In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity. Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements. Known for their emphasis on sound quality, Denon DJ includes a premium 24-bit audio output path for noticeably clearer mixes. Denon DJ’s highly regarded dual microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect, and “ducking” feature—effortlessly moving vocals to the top of the mix without riding faders. The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and is natively supported by Serato DJ, Virtual DJ 8, and Algoriddim djay PRO. A Traktor Pro 2 mapping is also available on the MC4000 product page.
● Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
● Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
● 50% Off Serato DJ coupon included in box with purchase
● Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
● Dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
● Long-throw, 100mm pitch faders
● Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
● (2) balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
● Compatible with Virtual DJ 8, Algoriddim djay PRO, and Traktor 2 (via .tsi files)
● RCA Aux input for external device mixing
● Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
● Pro-grade steel construction
“The MC line has always represented premium features for discerning DJs,” noted Ross Goodwin, Denon DJ Product Manager. “The new MC4000 offers the features, build quality and excitement that DJs need to turn every gig into a memorable event. We are looking forward to seeing the MC4000 in action.”