NAMM 2007 BEHRINGER introduces the B-Control DJ BCD3000
BEHRINGER introduces the B-Control DJ BCD3000
BEHRINGER International GmbH, Willich, Germany. BEHRINGER unveils, at the NAMM Show 2007, the B-CONTROL DJ BCD3000 software controller. Leveraging on the strengths of its award winning predecessor, the BCD2000, the next generation BCD3000 DJ machine has been given a new look, its controls have been enhanced, and it is now compatible with all major computer platforms.
The main features of the BEHRINGER B-CONTROL DJ BCD3000 are:
- Play, mix and scratch MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WAV and AIFF files with vinyl feeling
- Native Instruments TRAKTOR 3 LE DJ software with iTunes import, Beatport music store integration, as well as podcasting and recording software included
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows XP and Mac OS X operating systems
- DJ setup in a single box: dual player, mixer, effects, 2 phono preamps plus a full-fledged monitor section
- Two versatile jog wheels to control typical DJ functions like scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
- Total performance control through 3-band kill EQ, loop buttons, pitch and level faders per channel plus an ultra-smooth crossfader.
- Two internal phono preamps to mix vinyl records with MP3 files or run as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control.
- Internal microphone preamp with dedicated Level and EQ controls for MC performances or DJ’s talkover.