HARMAN’s Martin today announced its revolutionary CO2 hazer, producing outstanding fine-particulate atmospheric effects for large venues. The Martin Jem Ready 365 Hazer uses advanced water-based fluid, which gives a comparable performance to industry-standard oils, producing the ultimate transparent haze, ideal for concerts, events, TV studios, theaters, clubs, cruise ships, theme parks and more.
The Jem Ready 365 Hazer houses advanced technology, including automatic shutdown with battery backup to prevent clogging and running out of gas by producing limited haze, even if gas pressure is lost. This allows the user to exchange the gas cylinder quickly without loss of effect. The Jem Ready is gas-efficient, sipping small amount of fluid per use and leaves no residue or smell.
The easy-to-use, plug and play system requires minimal setup time, runs nearly silent and features a list of innovative features, including:
· Water-based fluid - comparable performance to oil
· Long hang time
· Integrated airflow director for smooth haze distribution
· Stored settings and programmable fast access keys
· Easy to use and setup
· Gas pressure readout on display
· Inert gas operation with low gas pressure warning (via display and RDM)
· 3.5 L fluid storage in machine (approx. 200+ hours operation at low output)
· External gas cylinder with quick-connect fittings (self-sealing type)
· Low gas consumption. Expected max gas consumption 0.25 kg per hour
· DMX control with RDM as standard
· Robust, precision-pre-set regulator without gauges for maximum durability (accessory)