Pioneer today announces a stunning new addition to its range of professional DJ mixers. Delivering breathtaking scope for creativity, consummate clarity and a world first in terms of its Effect Frequency Filter, tttttthe ingenious new DJM-700 is dramatically different. A matchless 4-channel mixer that allows DJs to present the freshest, most explosive live performances, the DJM-700 is pure – 96kHz/24-bit – digital dynamite. The MIDI assignable mixer elevates the DJM series by fusing digital DNA from installation-grade forerunners such as the DJM-1000 and DJM-800 mixers with innovative new digital effects that are set to exceed the market’s expectations of ‘mid-level’ mixers. With an industry-standard size and layout and a dual shield structure that eliminates digital noise, the new DJM-700 is both robust and reliable. Designed to impress in bar, club and studio spaces alike the DJM-700 is set to have a wide appeal.
‘Boasting 32-bit DSP [Digital Signal Processing], a digital effects filter, 13 beat effects and enhanced roll sampler in what is an extremely familiar format for DJs, this new kit on the block is definitely in a class of its own!’ says Jason Pook, Product Development Manager, Pioneer Europe.
96kHz/ 24-bit digital sampling system with 32-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processing) delivers incredible, head-turning sound
The mixer’s top-of-the-range 96kHz/ 24-bit digital sound is inherited from Pioneer’s world-class professional series, notably the DJM-1000 and DJM-800 mixers. This clean, supreme sound quality is maintained throughout the mix via an outstanding analogue to digital converter, with mixing carried out by 32-bit DSP.
World first Effect Frequency Filter opens new doors for expression
The remarkable Effect Frequency Filter mode opens up killer high and low pass frequency filter control for affecting any chosen effect, so you can limit which frequency bands are subject to manipulation. This means you can add an effect to either a) the effect only, b) the music (sample) only, or c) both simultaneously.
Manual Filter facilitates a more intuitive performance
The DJM-700 features a high-grade rotary LP & HP Manual Filter. This allows both filtering of the track and, when used in conjunction with the effects, filtering of the effects themselves. The Manual Filter therefore presents countless possibilities to make a performance unique and to make a track your own.
Innovative Beat Effects and pitch adjustable Roll Sampler provide mind-blowing opportunities for live remixing
A highly evolved Roll Sampler makes tempo-specific manipulation of audio samples easily accessible through real-time sampling using 4-Roll Effects: ROLL, REVERSE ROLL, PITCH UP ROLL and PITCH DOWN ROLL. There are also nine other effects: DELAY, ECHO, TRANSFORM, FILTER, FLANGER, PHASER, REVERB, ROBOT and CRUSH. Such an array of dancefloor-destroying effects can be used in infinite ways to manipulate sound in exciting new directions, with each effect permitting time parameter control of the music’s movements.
The CRUSH effect that first appeared on the DJM-800 is included here but now with an added LFO that sweeps the bitcrusher through its full spectrum, always remaining locked to the beat.
Fully Assignable MIDI Control
With 49 MIDI assignable knobs, faders & switches, the DJM-700 can be used to control external DJ software, soft synths and au/vst plugins running on a Mac or PC. Together with the new on/off MIDI send control, MIDI data can be turned on & off giving amazing control for the most demanding digital DJ.
– Digital Output Terminal: Affords quality in connectivity by supporting 96 kHz/ 24-bit sampling rates – without degradation of sound quality.
– Cross Fader Assign: Lets you easily assign channel inputs to the cross faders. The DJM-700 features ultra-precise channel faders, while an optional rotary kit is also available to suit mixing style.
– 3-Band Equalizer: A super-sensitive three-band EQ system featuring rubberised knobs on each channel enables level control within a –26db to +6db range for fine-tuning high, mid and low bands.
– Fader Curve Adjust: Enables you to modify the cross fader/channel fader curve.
– Talk Over: Lowers volume automatically so a DJ/MC can talk over the track.
– Peak Level Meter: Allows you to examine the peak input level for each channel.
– Fader Start: This allows the DJM-700’s cross fader or channel faders to control playback when connected up to a Pioneer CDJ player.
Comments on this page are closed.