Numark, the world’s leading innovator of DJ solutions, announces NS7III, the premier four-deck controller for Serato DJ.
Numark, the world’s leading innovator of DJ solutions, announces NS7III, the premier four-deck controller for Serato DJ. Featuring three high-resolution color screens with a stackable waveform display and an interactive control surface, the NS7III empowers a kinetic connection between the crowd and the music.
Building upon the acclaimed NS7II, the NS7III continues Numark’s “best of both worlds” approach by fusing the power of a Serato DJ-managed digital music library with the coveted response of a professional DJ turntable. NS7III further raises the bar with real time visual feedback of Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4.3-inch full-color screens. Like Numark’s groundbreaking and newly-minted NV controller, two screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. A third, central screen gives the DJ a dedicated view of their track library. This third central screen can also be switched to display stackable parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of their active programs. Now, the DJ can manage all critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether.
“NS7III is a fire breathing, three-headed performance dragon,” said Chris Roman, Numark product manager, “It delivers the sought-after feel of a turntable and the flexibility of Serato DJ while offering a wide-open window to the crowd. Using it is quite possibly the most fun you’ll ever have with as a DJ.”
The NS7III also integrates the metal construction, four-channel audio mixer, touch-activated controls and Akai Professional MPC performance pads found on NS7II. A stealth black-on-black colorway and discreet connections make setup clean and simple . The NS7III is plug and play compatible with Serato DJ—no additional purchase of the software is required—and is Serato NoiseMap ready.
● Premium Serato DJ controller with three high-resolution color screens, including the ability to display stackable waveforms
● Stacked parallel waveforms on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
● Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, letting you close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
● Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
● 4 decks of Serato DJ software control; built-in 4-channel audio mixer
● 2 variable-torque motorized platters with high-resolution MIDI tracking
● Touch-activated knobs produce groundbreaking control of filters, EQ, and more
● Authentic vinyl records provide the feel of a professional DJ turntable
● 16 velocity-sensitive Akai Professional MPC pads with backlit RGB feedback
● 10 pad modes for hot cues, loops, song slicing, and sample triggering
● Dedicated 3-way touch-activated filter knob on each channel
● Dedicated touch-activated control of Serato’s 12 professional iZotope® FX
● Built-in professional 24-bit USB 2.0 audio interface
● Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
● Rugged, road-worthy metal construction
● Serato NoiseMap ready for use with extended DVS setups
● Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required