Numark, the world’s leading manufacturer of products for the DJ market, announces iDEC, a professional rack-mount solution offering playback and recording for iPod.
iDEC allows DJs and musicians to integrate iPod audio and video into any 19-inch equipment rack. With high-performance digital audio and video playback, quality digital audio recording, and a convenient interface, iDEC is an ideal addition to any audio system.
iDEC's Universal Dock for iPod permits playback of audio and video from any docking iPod through integrated outputs. It can also record incoming audio in real time at CD-quality 44.1 kHz sampling rate, directly to the docked iPod.
DJs, musicians and installation professionals servicing bars, restaurants, houses of worship and large stadiums will appreciate iDEC as the ideal pro-grade solution for audio recording and audio-video playback for iPod.
Key features of iDEC include:
· Large, easy-to-use transport controls and selection wheel
· Universal dock for iPod syncs directly with iTunes
· Recording inputs with clip indication make recording to iPod a breeze
· Record directly to iPod (5th gen & Classic) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd gen)
· RCA line inputs (stereo pair)
· RCA line outputs (stereo pair)
· S-Video output
· Composite video output
· 2RU 19-inch rack-mountable design
· Solid steel industrial construction
iDEC, the professional audio/video playback and recording integration solution for iPod, will be available from pro audio retailers Q3-2008.
Comments on this page are closed.