NAMM 2007 MARATHON DCM 2000 Dual CD Mixer Station
MARATHON lead manufacturer of sound reinforcement products expanded their product line at Winter NAMM 2007 to include and affordable dual CD mix station, DCM 2000 for DJs and music artists. Weighing only 20lbs the CD Mixer Station is easy for the to carry as a backup or a compact main DJ system. Builtin anti-shock system will assist the mix even with the thumping dance floor.
DUAL CD MIXER STATION
- Blue Backlight LCD Display
- LED output meters
- CD, Mic and Line Inputs, Phono
- Pitch V R speed adjustable
- Control function with rubberized button
- Single/continuous, repeat, program « Seamless Loop and Reloop [In & out) . Jog [searching +/-). pitch +/-[13%)
- Photointerrupter jog wheel « Removable crossfader
- Crossfader control CD play S. pause, aka: Fader Start
- Anti-shock system
- 2 channel RCA master output
- 2 channel REC output
- Rotary tone controls (high/mid/low/gain] » CUE on and off switch for each channel
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- S/N ratio: 80dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 1%
- Standard: CE [LVD/EMC]
- Power Source: 115/230V 60/50Hz Dual Voltage
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19" x 4.8" x 10"
- Weight: 20 Ibs.