M-Audio, synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced the introduction of their Power Station portable AC/battery-powered sound system. This compact, easily-transportable unit is the perfect solution for the problem of delivering clear, vibrant, high-output sound when there is no ready access to AC power.
Power Station has a massive, high-capacity rechargeable battery that provides hours of cord-free power for its internal digital Class D amplifier. The amplifier drives a high-output 8-inch 2-way speaker system in a compact, lightweight enclosure. Power Station can also be plugged into an AC outlet. This means wherever there’s a need for clear, detailed high-fidelity sound— singers/small musical ensembles, award/graduation ceremonies, outdoor weddings, business presentations, etc.—Power Station delivers. Whether AC power is available or not, Power Station is always ready.
Power Station also has two AC power outlets and two USB ports for powering/recharging external devices, such as instruments, microphones and peripheral devices. Because of the truly impressive capacity of its internal rechargeable battery, Power Station does not need to be plugged into an AC outlet in order for its auxiliary AC extension outlets to be functional and active, in stark contrast to many lesser units. This is a huge point of differentiation and superiority for Power Station when compared to ordinary competitive products.
◦ High output amplifier: 50 watts peak, 25 watts continuous
◦ Robust 8” woofer and 1” compression tweeter deliver clear, dynamic sound
◦ Wirelessly streams music from any Bluetooth-enabled device
◦ Extreme-capacity rechargeable battery for hours of uninterrupted play
◦ Professional Instrument, and XLR/TRS combo inputs for connecting instruments, microphone or other equipment
◦ Charge and power guitar pedals, iOS devices and other external gear with (2) AC outlets and (2) USB connectors
◦ Telescoping handle and wheels for easy transport
◦ Stereo 1/4" (2 x TRS) line in, stereo 1/8” aux input