Denon DN-HC1000S Makes Debut At DJ Times DJ Expo
Controlling essential features via mouse or laptop keyboard can be a challenge. Especially considering the focused work environment. This is your moment to keep the dance floor moving and music pumping without room for error.
Enter the DN-HC1000S from Denon DJ. Designed to interface and aid DVS systems (turntables / CD players) with today’s most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live, the DN-HC1000S provides DJs a comfortable plug and play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system.
- MIDI Sub Controller for SeratoTM Scratch Live
- Simple USB Plug & Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
- Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
- High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
- Serato Approved USB Controller
- File Select Knob & buttons w/Back-Forward Action Keys
- Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
- SHIFT/CLR Button
- 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
- Auto Loop Button w/ Loop Cut Knob & Roll
- Loop IN/OUT Button w/ Exit/Reloop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap Button
- MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
- 9.8” width X 3.4” depth
- Under 3 lbs.
What is Scratch Live?
SeratoTM Scratch Live lightened the load for the professional traveling DJ. Heavy crates of records can be exchanged into a huge library of music that can be easily transported on a computer hard drive.
Scratch Live software has an array of unique tools and performance features:
- Beat Extraction
- Real Time Tempo Metering
- Unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Multiple Cue and Loop Points per track
- Record Directly from a Microphone
- Record and Archive your precious Music Collection
- Fast Access to your Music Library and iTunes™ library integration
- Exclusive Access to Fresh Promotional Music with Whitelabel.net
- No Charge Upgrades that constantly add new features and improvements