Debuting at the 2015 Winter NAMM Show, the MC4000 continues Denon DJ’s reputation for innovative features, dependability, and peerless value.
Denon DJ, a leading manufacturer of premium DJ products and solutions, announces a new addition to its distinguished line of professional controllers. Debuting at the 2015 Winter NAMM Show, the MC4000 continues Denon DJ’s reputation for innovative features, dependability, and peerless value.
The all-new MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato MIDI controller for the professional DJ, wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis. In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity. Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements. Known for their emphasis on sound quality, Denon DJ includes a premium 24-bit audio output path for noticeably clearer mixes. Denon DJ’s highly regarded dual microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect, and “ducking” feature—effortlessly moving vocals to the top of the mix without riding faders. The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and will be compatible with Traktor 2, and Virtual DJ 8.
“The MC line has always represented premium features for discerning DJs,” noted Silvio Zeppieri, Denon DJ Product Manager. “The new MC4000 punches well above its weight by including the tools DJs need to drive a memorable event. The layout, portability, audio quality, the inputs and outputs—it’s spot-on for Mobile Entertainers, and we cannot wait for the world to get their hands on it.”
● Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
● Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
● Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
● Dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
● Long-throw, 100mm pitch faders
● All-new control layout for effortless, intuitive use
● Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
● (2) balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
● Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files) and Virtual DJ 8
● RCA Aux input for external device mixing
● Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
● Pro-grade steel construction