BEHRINGER, a world-leading designer and manufacturer of professional audio and musical instrument products, today announced the launch of the MINI BEAT BEAT800, an ultra-compact dual beat counter with integrated phono preamps. The MINI BEAT BEAT800 is part of a brand-new Mini series of 9.5”-wide signal processors designed for home-recording and hard-disk recording.
The MINI BEAT BEAT800 comes with the following features:
· Ultra-compact 9.5” headphones amplifier system for studio and stage applications;
· Intelligent dual BPM counters with Tempo Difference Indicator;
· Ultra-flexible Beat Assist and Sync Lock functions;
· 2 state-of-the-art phono preamps with line inputs to accommodate turntables, CD players, etc;
· Accurate 6-digit LED input meters for precise level indication;
· High-quality Alps® potentiometer and illuminated switches for long-term reliability;
· Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance;
· All Mini series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution;High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Comments on this page are closed.