BEHRINGER, a world-leading designer and manufacturer of professional audio and musical instrument products, today announced the launch of the MINI FEX FEX800, an ultra-compact 24-Bit stereo multi-FX processor. The MINI FEX FEX800 is part of a brand-new Mini series of 9.5”-wide signal processors designed for home-recording and hard-disk recording.
The MINI FEX FEX800 comes with the following features:
· Ultra-compact 9.5” stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications;
· 16 awesome FX presets in 24-bit/48 kHz resolution including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects;
· Intuitive FX Preset control with LED’s indicating the selected program;
· Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of FX parameters;
· Stereo input level control with accurate 6-digit LED Input meter for precise level indication;
· Dedicated mix balance and output level controls for perfect effects level adjustment;
· Additional footswitch connector for easy FX on/off control;
· High-quality Alps® potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability;
· Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance;
Comments on this page are closed.