Alto Professional, the world’s leading innovator for live performance sound reinforcement products, today announced the introduction of their innovative BAT XLR-equipped rechargeable Bluetooth receiver that converts previously hard-wired mixers or powered loudspeakers into wireless reception devices, free from restrictive, cumbersome connection cables.
Recognizing that signal cabling in the set-up logistics of professional sound installations is very often a daunting obstacle standing in the way of a smooth-working system, Alto Professional’s BAT provides a way for set-up people to avoid the hassles and inconvenience of hard-wiring their system. It’s not only difficult to physically lay down signal cables and snake them around corners or to different levels, the cables themselves often pose a safety/tripping hazard that can result in signal interruption from kicked out cables or—at worst—personal injury.
The BAT solves all these problems. A slender and compact unit, the BAT connects to professional equipment via its XLR connector. A fast, simple 2-step, 2-button arrangement makes pairing and wireless reception a snap. Now any hard-wired XLR-equipped system becomes wireless, with all the advantages of not having long hard-wired cable runs, and most importantly, no sacrifice of audio quality.
• XLR-equipped rechargeable Bluetooth receiver
• Internal, rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (USB power adapter also included)
• Stream audio wirelessly to mixers or powered loudspeakers
• Bluetooth links two receivers for cable-free stereo playback
• USB port for charging or continuous AC power for fixed use
• Compact and lightweight: only 14 oz.