It has taken two years of research and development, talking to DJs and analysing their needs, as well as building on our established and highly respected OODJ design. Eagerly anticipated by the most respected UK and international DJ/VJs alike, the wait is finally overthe new OOVJ is now shipping.
Jonpaul Wright, Managing Director, Computer DJ Ltd said: We are proud to announce that the ultimate hardware for music professionals has at long last arrived and we are now shipping. The feedback we have already received has been phenomenal, with compliments on our attention to detail, superb high quality interior components, and sleek, stylish exterior design.
James Slater, Starlight Discos - consumer of the OOVJ said: The new machine is fantastic, thanks for all your help and tremendous service. You guys in Hull are unique in that a customer can speak to a manufacturer direct, who is always on hand for support and advice. Love the new keyboard, and the touch screen is so responsive it makes dragging and dropping a piece of cake. Thanks again guys!
As the successor to the famous OODJ, which has been an industry favourite for over five years; OOVJ offers the OODJ and a whole lot more. Its technological ability will leave you jaw dropped, your pulse racing and your adrenaline pumped. Showcasing audio, karaoke and video through a rugged but sleek anodised aluminium chassis that cradles professional grade audio and video components, the storage of a colossal modern high speed drive, a generous 17 high resolution touch screen, liquid proof keyboard, built in mouse controller, Wi-Fi and slot loading DVDRW drive, the system is simply awe inspiring.
Dave Drew, Triple D Entertainment upgraded from the OODJ said: The OOVJ manages the software perfectly, ripping tracks is easy with built in CD/DVD player and downloading is just as easy with the onboard Wi-Fi. The illuminated keyboard makes life easier and coupled with the built in joystick, the OOVJ is I believe the best mobile machine on the market!
Keep an eye out for the launch of a new website- live mid June.
OOVJ instant performance, infinite possibilities.
• 4Gb dual channel RAM matched to the mainboard 2Tb hard drive
Intel core 2 duo 2 GHz processor.
• Industrial motherboard, designed for harsh environment use Intel GMA4500HD graphics system fully capable of HD video Composite, SVHS and DVI video outputs as standard. HDMI and VGA adapter supplied.
• No internal USB hub, all USB ports are native to the motherboard
• 3 x USB 2.0 sockets, firewire, CAT 5 network socket 17" bright touch screen, fully daylight readable Custom designed all aluminium casing, hard anodised for durability
• Fully waterproof keyboard including gamepad style mouse controller. Keyboard letters and legends illuminate in red, not the whole key surface (easier on your eyes than the older design)
• No connections on the top panel. All socketry is on the left, right and rear of the unit.
• Built in wi-fi g wireless networking
• Ultra mini bluetooth USB adapter supplied
• Built in slot loading dual layer DVDRW optical drive • Built in fully automatic power supply - IEC "kettle" lead input, 120 to 260V, 50 or 60Hz
• M-Audio Delta 1010LT internal PCI sound card. 3 x stereo outputs, 2 x stereo inputs, digital I/O, midi clock I/O. Audio sockets are gold plated phono pairs.
• Weight 10.5Kg (around a kilo less than the original 00DJ)
• Operating system can be XP, Vista or Windows 7. Win 7 strongly recommended.
As usual we customise the operating system for greater efficiency.
• dBpoweramp is installed for CD and CD+g ripping.
• As the 00VJ is designed with internet access in mind we have fitted wi-fi and a network socket. Anti-virus is the Microsoft Security Essentials suite, this is a free system, effective and does not require subscription renewals.
• The 00VJ will be supplied in custom designed packaging designed to protect the unit in transit.
• As standard the 00VJ is supplied with DJ software - PCDJ Red Mobile, Dex, Karaoki, VJ or OTSAV as required by the customer.
• All components used are industrial grade. The outer casing and chassis are custom designed from scratch using aluminium throughout. (Apart from the front corners, they have to be plastic to allow the wi-fi antennae to radiate.) They casing is incredibly strong thanks to the dual wall 1.5mm aluminium construction.
Comments on this page are closed.