Why now more than ever, attending the LVDJ Show important. At the LVDJ Show, you will be enjoying the company of like-minded business owners that strive to take their investment in their business to the next level.
1. Educational opportunities. Education sessions can help you better understand the challenges and trends in the DJ/event industry, strengthen your business strategy, better position yourself to your clients, and move your business forward. The LVDJ Show is built upon an education foundation where they use a fire hose, not a squirt gun, to give you information.
2. Share expertise. Explore opportunities to participate as a speaker. You will automatically be positioned as a leader in the industry by attendees looking for trustworthy and knowledgeable industry experts. The LVDJ Show is always looking both inside and outside of the industry for presenters that can bring new and different education to its attendees.
4. Hype generation. The LVDJ Show gives you another opportunity to reach out via social media to talk up your company. You can tweet about how you are learning cutting edge new things that can take your clients events to the next level with the knowledge learned there. Shoot out press releases while at the LVDJ Show about new innovative things you will be bringing back for your clients.
5. Good PR. Attending the LVDJ Show tells current clients and prospects that your company is financially strong, innovative, and actively reaching out to share your successes with them. It also demonstrates your drive and competitiveness – you’re not sitting back and letting the competition grab the spotlight.
6. Connections. The LVDJ Show encourages both DJs and exhibitors to establish a year-round working relationship by connecting them face to face on the exhibits floor. It's this face-time that builds relationships.
7. Product demonstration. DJ company owners attending the LVDJ Show see new products and services and are able to touch, feel, hear, and see how a product or service can fulfill a need that their business has.
8. Stronger relationships. Attending receptions and other networking events at the LVDJ Show gives you the opportunity to engage in relationship building with other business owners in our industry and a chance to collect useful ideas and inspiration to take home with you.
If you have not attended the LVDJ Show, you have not experienced a true DJ trade show that is built with a foundation of education and attended by the most successful business owners in our industry. These are the people that don't just spout words, they live it. http://www.lasvegasdjshow.com